22 Internet Marketing Tips:
1.Know every word that appears on your site. Whether you write your own stuff or outsource it, you are totally responsible for everything that appears, so make sure it8217;s exactly what you want at all times.
2. There are only two things you need to learn in order to be successful online: how to get Traffic and how to convert traffic into buyers There is a lot to know in both areas, but that really is it. If one of those 2 things are a puzzle for you, get some training somewhere.
3. Always be sure every page on your website has a definite major purpose. Whether its getting someones name and email or to send people somewhere else. It may be simply to deliver high quality content. But never forget you need two things, not just one, to be successful
5. Make sure your content stays fresh and congruent with your social accounts. If someone is familiar with your website and finds your YouTube channel or Facebook page, they should immediately recognize your brand.
8. Interact with your readers and viewers. There are lots of ways to stay in touch with your readers like comments and facebook pages and You Tube, of course. But engaging with your readers keeps them interested, and it keeps you interesting
13. Use a Gravatar. It8217;s simple to get one and your Gravatar, will follow you from site to site. leave a comment on someone8217;s blog and enter your name, your Gravatar appears. Be sure you choose an avatar that represents who you are.
14. Stay Positive. It is difficult enough to write what you really think and sometimes the written word 8220;sounds8221; different than how you really feel when you write it. It rarely improves in the translation so stay positive
19. Don8217;t be discouraged by competition. It is a certainty that, if your chosen niche is profitable, there are many others in there already making money at it. If there isn8217;t anyone around, the money probably isn8217;t either.
20. Think bigger, not smaller. you will have lots and lots of ideas as you delve into the possibilities online. Some will be better and bigger ideas and others will be smaller and less profitable ideas. When it comes to working online, bigger is better.
22. Understand that your power on the internet is equal to your ability to take action. You very likely already have what it takes to make a living online. Believe it or not, someone out there is looking for someone exactly like you to help them because they need your knowledge and specific communication skills to understand how to solve their problem.