*** We Make Your Business Money 24/7 By Dominating Search Results! ***
Our websites are designed to convert the casual visitor into a valuable customer, sale, or lead.
Most online marketing strategies start here, and without a high-quality, professional website, your other marketing strategies will be an uphill struggle.
Our websites are custom-designed for your business by our Hawaii-based design team, strategically engineered to convert visitors into paying customers, smartphone and tablet optimized, easy-to-update, and backed by our maintenance and support team.
*** Done-For-You Website Design and Marketing ***
Would you like your website to show up on the first page of search engines and generate a consistent stream of leads, sales, and customers?
Book a free Strategy Session appointment, where we will talk on the phone to directly identify where your business is currently online and where you desire to be.
In this video, I share four ways you can improve the messaging in your social media posts for your online business. It’s important to understand the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, and WHY of your messaging. Your online business depends on it.
Questions? Post Them Below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel now!
GET YOUR COPY OF THE ENTREPRENEURS ULTIMATE GUIDE TO OUTSOURCING and start creating more freedom in your life: https://courses.valkuikman.com/outsourcing-2
Learn more about how to develop the systems and process to grow your online business while working full time in the
Facebook Group “Part Time To Pro” https://www.facebook.com/groups/lifestylecoachingacademy
Our offerings under Rule 506(c) are for accredited investors only.
GENERALLY, NO SALE MAY BE MADE TO YOU IN THIS OFFERING IF THE AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY IS MORE THAN 10% OF THE GREATER OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME OR NET WORTH. DIFFERENT RULES APPLY TO ACCREDITED INVESTORS AND NON-NATURAL PERSONS. BEFORE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT YOUR INVESTMENT DOES NOT EXCEED APPLICABLE THRESHOLDS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW RULE 251(D)(2)(I)(C) OF REGULATION A. FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ON INVESTING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REFER TO WWW.INVESTOR.GOV.
Grant Cardone shares key tips to help businesses establish a presence on-line via, blogs, videos, podcasts and more.
Grant begins the show sharing the following facts about digital media according to eMarketer:
• Average time spent with digital media per day will surpass TV viewing time for the first time this year, according to eMarketer’s latest estimate of media consumption among US adults.
• The average adult will spend over 5 hours per day online, on nonvoice mobile activities or with other digital media this year, compared to 4 hours and 31 minutes watching television.
• Daily TV time will actually be down slightly this year, while digital media consumption will be up 15.8%.
• The most significant growth area is on mobile.
• Multitasking helps to contribute to the increase in the overall time people spend with media each day, 11 hours and 49 minutes in
Grant then explains that if you are a company advertising trying to gain attention you have to analyze what people are watching, where are they watching and how do you reach them. Where do you spend your money and when you do what do you spend it on. He offers the steps and thinking that he uses to best utilize digital media.
Grant’s Digital Mix:
1) Write an article or blog on a chosen topic related to your industry.
2) Create a video discussing that topic for YouTube or Vimeo.
3) Host a Podcast or Radio/Web Stream discussing the topic.
4) Create a custom content e-mail and blast it to your network.
5) Repurpose & Repeat
Everything we do here is to be multi-purposed
Rules of the Game
1) Attention is the name of the game.
2) Obscurity cost money.
3) Be everywhere!
4) Drive interest and respond!