Digital Marketing: Management:
Digital Marketing Fundamentals,
Digital Marketing- Definition,
Search Engine Marketing,
Social Media Marketing (ads on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc),
Property- Mobile App, Web- Page, Blog, Editorial, Newsletter, White Papers, Social Media Page
Inbound Marketing Strategy,
E- mail Marketing,
B2B Marketing (business to business marketing),
B2C Marketing (business to customer marketing),
Web Analytics (backbone of digital marketing),
Video by Edupedia World (www.edupediaworld.com), Online Education.
Click on https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJumA3phskPHYUbYtVuDWv_1btNntCqZ9 for more videos on Digital Marketing.
All Rights Reserved.
This Digital Marketing Tutorial will give an introduction to Simplilearn Digital Marketing Certified Associate course along with basic concepts of Digital Marketing which will help Digital Marketing beginners to start a successful Digital Marketing career.
Subscribe to Simplilearn channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Digital Marketing Articles – https://www.simplilearn.com/resources/digital-marketing?utm_campaign=Digital-Marketing-Training-xA_yMYN19ug&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To gain in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing tools and techniques, check our Digital Marketing Certified Associate Training Course : http://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Digital-Marketing-Training-xA_yMYN19ug&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
What are the Digital Marketing Certitied Associate Course objectives?
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) is a course designed by the industry experts to help you get a complete 360-degree knowledge in the digital marketing domain. This course not only ensures that the learners become complete digital marketer but also makes sure that they are industry ready and well-qualified for their next big career move. After taking this course, the learners will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable them to launch and execute their own Digital Marketing campaigns.
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
4. Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter
5. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
What are the projects and tools included in this Digital Marketing course?
Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
This Edureka’s Digital Marketing complete tutorial recording #1 will help you to learn and understand basics of Digital Marketing. To attend a live class on Digital Marketing, click here: http://goo.gl/bcGiK8
The topics discussed in the video are :
1. The need for Digital Marketing
2. The basic elements of Digital Marketing
3. What are the 3 – C(s) of Digital Marketing?
4. How to get started with Digital Marketing Plan
Online Lead Generation tactics to boost a business – http://www.edureka.co/blog/online-lead-generation-tactics-to-boost-a-business
Is Retargeting killing your sales? – http://www.edureka.co/blog/is-retargeting-killing-your-sales
Edureka is a New Age e-learning platform that provides Instructor-Led Live, Online classes for learners who would prefer a hassle free and self paced learning environment, accessible from any part of the world. Information on ‘Digital Marketing Class Tutorial’ has also been covered in our course ‘Digital Marketing’.
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at US: 1800 275 9730 (Toll Free) or India: +91-8880862004