This video came about after a 45 minute filming session for some website products, that turned out to be a complete waste of time, as I explain!
But I did learn something from the experience.
It taught me not to give up or become despondent about having got nothing from the session and that it was good practice.
It also taught me to keep going, not to give up and to be consistent!
If you are a Solopreneur looking to get your message out there and need help with Tools, Strategies, Systems and all the sort of stuff that most small business owners have to deal with… Then please Subscribe.
In this episode, we speak to Sush Padhye, Search Marketing Advisor, World Vision Australia.
Not for Profit organisations are hit with the biggest digital marketing challenge of all: having no money. To operate, thrive, and raise awareness for their cause without spending a substantial amount of money can seem impossible in a world of bigger, louder, and more financially equipped online advertisers.
Even though the challenges sound momentous, the people in these positions are often super passionate and driven by a cause that feels bigger than themselves.
But marketing for not for profits still ain’t easy! In this episode, Sush will take you through seven digital marketing strategies to help non-profits get noticed in an over-populated digital world, without spending every last marketing penny available.
Connect with Sush on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sushrutpadhye
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sushpadhye/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sushrutpadhye/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Google Grants: How it can help non-profit and how it works?
2. Google Charity Matching Program: How Google will match every dollar you fundraise?
3. Driving engagement and emotional connection through video marketing: Strategies to create successful video campaigns for non-profits https://youtu.be/NqBhZs1FaOg?t=485
4. Budgeting and planning for marketing campaigns: Is budgeting and planning necessary? How do you go about it?
5. Donate now button for Facebook advertising: How you can add a Donate button for to your NFP’s Facebook posts?
6. Influencer marketing: Strategy to drive maximum ROI for influencer marketing
It’s only day 6 of the #14daychallenge with Ray Higdon and I’ve got some huge takeaways to share with you.
Reach out to me on Facebook Messenger if you want to have my notes from the challenge for free or if you want to learn more about Seed-Nutrition 👉🏻 http://m.me/JanineHinnawy
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel 📲 http://janine.club/subscribe
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links. This means that if you buy from any of the product links provided, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!