A video for GoFundMe to allow people to help me achieve my online marketing goals to in turn help others with theirs.
–Wanna Help Out???–
In this episode, we speak to Sush Padhye, Search Marketing Advisor, World Vision Australia.
Not for Profit organisations are hit with the biggest digital marketing challenge of all: having no money. To operate, thrive, and raise awareness for their cause without spending a substantial amount of money can seem impossible in a world of bigger, louder, and more financially equipped online advertisers.
Even though the challenges sound momentous, the people in these positions are often super passionate and driven by a cause that feels bigger than themselves.
But marketing for not for profits still ain’t easy! In this episode, Sush will take you through seven digital marketing strategies to help non-profits get noticed in an over-populated digital world, without spending every last marketing penny available.
Connect with Sush on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sushrutpadhye
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sushpadhye/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sushrutpadhye/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Google Grants: How it can help non-profit and how it works?
2. Google Charity Matching Program: How Google will match every dollar you fundraise?
3. Driving engagement and emotional connection through video marketing: Strategies to create successful video campaigns for non-profits https://youtu.be/NqBhZs1FaOg?t=485
4. Budgeting and planning for marketing campaigns: Is budgeting and planning necessary? How do you go about it?
5. Donate now button for Facebook advertising: How you can add a Donate button for to your NFP’s Facebook posts?
6. Influencer marketing: Strategy to drive maximum ROI for influencer marketing