Online Marketing | 6 Steps To Selling Anything Even A Pet Rock. Anything can be sold online if the requirements and conditions are met. For example, I heard of a book titled “Reasons to vote for Democrats: a comprehensive guide.”
But here’s the thing: the book is mostly blank and consists of 1,235 words, and it’s a best seller on Amazon. So go figure! (Not promoting politics here – just making a point). You can sell anything online…even ice to an Eskimo.
Here are the 6 requirements:
1. A problem – e.g. money, health, dating etc. When you have identified the problem, then you can provide the solution.
2. Targeted audience – you need the right people who are looking for what you’re selling. Even if your product is the best thing ever, if you put in before the wrong crowd, you not make sales.
3. The know, like and trust factor – people buy from those they know, like and trust. Think of Walmart or any other big retail giant. And you do this by providing value.
4. People follow others online because they are looking for a leader. As they get to know you, then you can present your offer as the solution.
5. Then present your offer. If they think it’s valuable, they will buy.
6. Call To Action (CTA) – make sure a strong CTA telling your visitors what to do. Don’t assume they will click your button or enter their email address.
GET ACCESS TO THE PROFIT BOOSTING BOOTCAMP HERE:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
—–MORE RESOURCES FOR YOU—-
MY #1 RECOMMENDATION FOR MAKING PASSIVE INCOME ONLINE:
HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FREE Report Reveals: The 7 Deadly Sins Keeping You Stuck, In Confusion And Overwhelm, Silently KILLING Your Dreams Of Building A Profitable Online Business!
My #1 RECOMMENDATION FOR BUILDING A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS:
HOW TO GROW YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS ONLINE:
GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST:
Get your 30 Free Trial Here:
BUILD AWESOME CAPTURE PAGES:
Connect with me:
⏩My Blog: http://vivienebrown.com/
If you like the video give a thumbs up and hit the SUBSCRIBE button!
Thanks for watching!
DISCLAIMER: I’m an online marketer, and this video and description may contain links to offers that I’m an affiliate of, and could be compensated if you decide to click any of the links. Thank you for your support.