GetResponse online campaign management platform helps to design, implement, and track digital marketing activities. Companies can do that using marketing automation, autoresponders, webinars, landing pages, advanced analytics, and over 50 other easy-yet-powerful features.
In this video, you will learn how to save time and make more money with your small business using some of the best marketing automation tools. This list of tools and software has some of the best email marketing, social media, campaign management, analytics, lead generation and retargeting services on the market. No matter what your marketing budget is, there is something in this video for you. Compare the top automation tools. Enjoy the video! https://www.facebook.com/mrjustinbryant
👉 Get started with my FREE duplicatable system 💯
Get my free Cheat Sheet Top 7 Favorite Affiliate Offers to Promote:
Free Online Marketing Tools
Want to know how I get all of my important marketing software paid for so I can profit from my online business? The key is paying for the subscription cost with your affiliate commissions of that very same software!
1. Clickfunnels– Costs $97-$297— Since I make $38-$118 commission per affiliate I sign up, I only need around 2 affiliates to pay for this software. Good thing I have more than that 😉
My affiliate link for a free Clickfunnels trial: http://go.ilovebeingunemployed.com/1vm20j
2. Convertkit (email automation)- Costs $29 and up— I get around $9 for each new sign up, so about 4 sign-ups and its paid for…but I have some big accounts as affiliates where I’m making like $100 affiliate commission on one account per month✍️
My affiliate link for a free Convertkit trial: http://go.ilovebeingunemployed.com/1kgcz3
3. Udimi (solo ad clicks)- Costs about $20 for 50 targeting clicks—I just pay for mine through my commissions I already have—I encourage others to buy solo ads by offering free help and training to get them started 🤳
My affiliate link for Udimi solo ads: http://go.ilovebeingunemployed.com/1defdj
4. Clickmagick (link tracking)- Costs $17 a month— Get like 3 people to sign up and that’s made for too 🎉
My affiliate link for a free Clickmagick trial: http://go.ilovebeingunemployed.com/1r97hq
5. It all averages out to around 3 affiliates since they all pay around 30-40% commissions—get more affiliates and you are MAKING money from the software you use! 👩💻
Do you want to get commissions from all 5 of this software? This Done-For-You “viral share funnel” makes it very simple! Download the template here: http://go.ilovebeingunemployed.com/18b8f5
▶️How to Make Money as a Clickfunnels Affiliate (40% commissions):
▶️ClickFunnels Affiliate For Beginners:
📝Join my course & group coaching program
📝 Work with Rachel
📝 Join the best affiliate marketing group on Facebook:
📲 📲TAKE ACTION! Comment, Follow, Subscribe, Like 📲📲
🔔 Sub here for more awesome vids:
💝 Add me on Facebook for the hottest tips:
📸 Follow my lifestyle on Instagram:
👉 DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
In this Marketing Automation tutorial Matt Bailey defines What is Marketing automation and the importance of Marketing Automation. Marketing Automation is the use of software and technology to aid sales and marketing by automating simple tasks. It helps you find new customers faster, onboard existing customers, increase customer loyalty & improve communication with a high ROI segment.
This Marketing Automation Tutorial explains the topics listed below:
1. Marketing Automation Definition
2. Marketing tasks which can be automated
Subscribe to Simplilearn channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Digital Marketing Articles – https://www.simplilearn.com/resources/digital-marketing?utm_campaign=Marketing-Automation-9qfKppGr2Uo&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To gain in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing tools and techniques, check our Digital Marketing Certified Associate Training Course : https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Marketing-Automation-9qfKppGr2Uo&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
What are the Digital Marketing Certitied Associate Course objectives?
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
4. Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter
5. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
What are the projects and tools included in this Digital Marketing course?
Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Bpm’online marketing is a multichannel marketing platform to orchestrate customer journeys and accelerate lead-to-revenue. Lead your customers through all stages of nurturing funnel: from need identification to handoff to sale. With help of bpm’online marketing, sales representative can focus on qualified, sales-ready leads only.
Start your free trial: http://bit.ly/bpmonline_marketing
Subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9icblxGZ8HtdWQZbDlqXYg?sub_confirmation=1
Visit our website: https://www.bpmonline.com
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/bpmonline/
Follow us on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/2229900/