Musician, singer and songwriter Same$hift talks marketing with Mike Moll.
Content Sessions is a new podcast launched by our founder Mike Moll. The concept is simple, to provide people with some great marketing ideas for businesses of all types.
Mike sits with the founders of companies of all sizes to discuss their business goals, current marketing strategies, and new strategies that they are considering. From there he dives into practical ways to optimize existing techniques and develops new ideas that will help move the company forward.
For more great content check out our blog http://socialmediahouse.to/blog/
Follow us on social
Check out Same$hift
45-minute webinar this Thursday, on the “Online Marketing Tactics for 2019”, where we will be talking about:
– 9 Online Marketing tactics to have an impact in 2019
– Discuss what makes these Strategies Important and Implementation worthy for your business in the coming year
Start your FREE 14-days trial: https://statusbrew.com/
FOLLOW US ON:
Google Plus: https://sb.gl/yt-gp
How much is your future in worth to you? As much as we like freebies, we guarantee you if you haven’t invested in yourself and your online marketing business, you are less likely to be a successful entrepreneur. Why? You’ll have to watch today’s video to find out. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/fnlhckr
We are bringing back some old school marketing tactics at Clickfunnels and came up with an idea to promote Funnel Hacking Live that is unusual for online marketing. The telethon. The funny thing about this is, this marketing strategy (as well as many other older marketing tools) Work twice as well now! The reason for this is they worked well back then and no one is doing it now. Even Grant Cardone called in to tell us how much he loved it!
FUNNEL HACKING LIVE TICKETS: https://funnelhackinglive.com/fhl-2019-schedule
So why would we go to all this trouble for Funnel Hacking Live? Because Funnel Hacking Live is an opportunity for you to give you and your business the adrenaline shot you need to propel you further. You’ll regret it if you miss it! Don’t wait!
CHECK OUT THESE RELATED VIDEOS:
The full telethon! Believe us, Dave Woodward in the money suit is worth the watch alone. See it here: https://youtu.be/cIcxuphD5uI
This playlist will help you take a step towards investing in yourself and your business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM-RAMN_mgY&list=PLoc93MnQcNN9oQrii8ikdjxrAaspt_8WS
LOVE FUNNEL HACKER TV AND WANT TO LEARN MORE MARKETING ONLINE AND SALES FUNNELS? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS…
2. GET MY FREE BOOK:
Expert Secrets: https://expertsecrets.com/freebook
3. SOME GOOD CONTENT TO BINGE: We recently made a series where Russell Brunson answers the questions YOU want to know. From getting free traffic, facebook ads, optimizing your funnel, to time management and goal setting. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_MK9YBZ0s&list=PLoc93MnQcNN_Ki1wrCg7Am3HpzM8jPhlt
4. FOLLOW RUSSELL BRUNSON ON HIS ADVENTURES:
5. LET US LOOK AT YOUR FUNNEL: We do a live show every Friday called Funnel Fridays where we look at one lucky winner’s sales funnel using AND it could be YOURS! Join here: https://funnelfridays.com/subscribe
Neil Patel and Eric Siu are live on the main stage at the Marketing School Live event answering the question, “If you were starting in the digital marketing space from an unrelated career, what advice would you have?” Tune in for Eric and Neil’s candid answer, and also learn the importance of branding as a business rather than as a personal brand.
In this episode, we packed two questions in, so skip to the second half to learn about personal branding versus business branding and other startup success strategies like how to get more value for an acquisition.
Stay Tuned next week for more answers from the live podcast show.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Please watch: “The Unconventional Secret to Building the Perfect Team – Noah Kagan on Leveling Up (Episode 1.1)”