All marketers agree that video is the most powerful marketing tool you can have and 2019 sees an even stronger video trend online.
Why is video soooo good?
Here’s just a few reasons why you need video:
1) Video is very visible. Yes, that’s obvious, but a video is literally more visible than just a post, or a document with written words, so it draws people’s attention, and it sucks them in.
2) The human brain perceives images 60,000 times quicker than the written word, which means that we get so much more value from a video than just a written text.
3) Client trust. When we see a person talk to the camera, it immediately creates more credibility and trust, which is very, very important for your prospective clients of course.
4) Our senses. When we hear the music, and we feel the atmosphere, and energy in a video, we’re activating more senses, so there’s actually a chemical reaction going on inside our brains, which creates a heavier impact, and triggers a whole range of things inside of us such as empathy, joy, and even our memory.
These are some fundamental human reasons for why video works.
But then, we also have the more technical reasons, the algorithms.
5) Most social media platforms, including YouTube and Google promote videos and images more than just written posts. If you upload a video, they will push your content forward, and up the line, where more people are likely to see you.
For your business to be seen and found video is gold dust. You will rank higher in searches, and your posts will reach a larger amount of people.
If you want to discuss how we can get your business to rank higher online through video, or if you have any other questions about video marketing or vlogging, do get in touch, and I’m more than happy to book in a chat with you.