We are always asked by business owners “do I really need online marketing?” website, email, social, SEO
Common complaint “I don’t see any results from it”
Only about 8% of B2B is “closed” online
The quick answer to the question Do I really need online marketing for my business?
Why is it important to have a strong online presence?
– 80% of people do online research about a business before they buy
– 70% of their buying journey is complete based on what they find
– You are seen negatively if you don’t have a strong online presence
– You can directly interact with you target audience
– You reach a lot of people much cheaper than most advertising
– You can reach a lot of people quickly
– You can track responses and stats
– Online marketing helps with Google ranking
Find out more about Mike and Maria Keiser, E Circle Marketing, and other small business marketing solutions https://ecirclemarketing.com
Never miss an episode Subscribe to our page and never miss a new episode of Duct Tape and Popsicle Sticks video http://www.youtube.com/c/MariaKeiser
Our podcast Grow your Small Business Our Podcast Grow your small business https://ecirclemarketing.com/podcasts/
Stay connected and get access to our other content designed to help Small business owners
E Circle Marketing is located in Manchester, Connecticut and helps small business owners solve their marketing needs.