Een organisatie die online niet zicht- en vindbaar is met een moderne en gebruiksvriendelijke website of op social media-kanalen wordt vaak als onprofessioneel gezien. Interessante online content plaatsen is niet voor iedereen gemakkelijk, maar toch worden er dagelijks meer dan 3.5 miljoen blogberichten gepubliceerd.
In het huidige medialandschap wordt er vaak en vooral véél informatie uitgewisseld. Deze stortvloed aan informatie maakt dat de online lezer zal kiezen voor de informatie, welke het meest interessant, relevant of waardevol is.
Jouw doelgroep haakt vrijwel zeker af bij content die niet relevant is. Dat is de reden dat het belangrijk is om online content te creëren die voor jouw doelgroep wél interessant is! Wanneer je het juiste online pad bewandelt, de juiste social media kanalen kiest en je regelmatig goede content biedt, kun je jouw doelgroep aan je binden (ook wel engagement genoemd).
Met waardevolle content op je website, en in je updates op social media kun je je positie versterken en zowel prospects als klanten tevreden stellen.
Contentmarketing is een vorm van marketing die resultaat biedt op de lange termijn.
Here are 5 hacks that will generate more social shares and social traffic.
Subscribe here to learn more of my secret SEO tips: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=neilvkpatel
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
Read more on my blog: https://neilpatel.com/blog/
Hack #1: Click to tweet – when someone is reading your blog content, this allows them to easily share quotes, facts and anything else you want.
This should more than double your social traffic from Twitter.
Hack #2: Scroll social icons – similar to what I have on my blog, you want your social sharing icons to scroll with the user. This way everyone will constantly see them as they are reading your content.
By doing this, more people will click on them, which will cause more social shares.
You can use AddThis to accomplish this.
Hack #3: Make your images easy to share – using AddThis you can make it where your images are sharable. This works extremely well if you want more Pinterest traffic.
Might as well do it as you nothing to lose, assuming you have images on your blog.
Hack #4: Email out people you link to – if you link to someone in your blog post, why not email them out so they know.
Now when emailing them, ask them to share your content. It’s really easy to get people to share your content assuming you are linking to them.
Hack #5: Participate on the social web – the more you participate the more popular your social profiles will be. So when you share your content you will be more likely to generate social traffic.
You can also participate in groups. For example, I participate in 10 plus LinkedIn groups and every once in a while I also add my content to these groups as it drives traffic.
Click this link for more information: http://bit.ly/ZCvHgx
Marketing is one of the most important business factors that you can use to create a solid customer base for yourself. I’ve been playing the “Marketing Game” now for almost 30 years, and from my experience, there are some specific marketing strategies that I find work like magic to increase your bottom line. So, I have listed these 10 very effective marketing strategies that have helped my marketing development, and hope will help your business too.
It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been building an online business, these strategies will hold true for you, but remember that they will only work for you and make you more successful if you start implementing them right away. Learn – Do – Teach.
Here are my 10 Effective Online Marketing Strategies
1. You can create a directory of web sites on a specific topic or niche.
2. If you have a product or service that isn’t selling particularly well, you can offer it as a free bonus for some other product or service that you feel will get more attention and higher sales.
3. Here’s a cool one you may not have thought of. You can trade auto-responder ads with other businesses or online marketers.
4. What about starting a free “tip line.” You simply offer a free daily, weekly, or monthly tip to those who want to subscribe to it.
5. Exchange content with other niche-related websites and Ezines.
6. You can try this tip too and offer to insert ads into your product package for other businesses.
7. Offer a free daily class or lesson in your website’s chat room (if you have one), or offer up a time every day where you’re accepting requests for help directly on your Facebook fan page.
8. A bit of a ‘re-vamp’ of number 2, you could offer any low-selling products you have as a free bonus for another businesses product or service.
9. Try tugging on people’s heart strings a little with this tip. You can place different “emotional response” ads for the same product or service all over your website.
10. Finally, for all of your great writers out there, why not publish your blog posts, articles or reports in e-book format?
Well, there you have it, my list of 10 effective marketing strategies you can start to use in your online business as early as . . . RIGHT NOW! Just start slowly and don’t try to implement all of these at the same time. Remember that you must do a lot of testing and re-testing of these strategies to find a good ‘groove’ for yourself and for your online business.
If you need any help with getting started with these strategies, please don;t hesitate to contact me and I will set up a time to chat with you to make sure you;re on the right track, and I can also suggest particular strategies that I feel will work best for you, based on your type of business, your audience, and your intended results too. Looking forward to hearing from you, just leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
I hope you find these tips helpful in order to build YOUR success online!
Read more of this article at my Blog: http://goo.gl/o4hX7
To grab a free copy of my Affiliate Marketing Supremacy Report, and join my email list, click here:
I appreciate you, and I wish you all the best for your success!