#digitalmarketing – #digitalbisweswar
What is Digital Marketing , Why Digital Marketing , Types of digital marketing, Online marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Pay Per Click, Email marketing, Content Marketing
Learn Digital Marketing in 20 Minutes and know why digital marketing is better than traditional marketing. If you want to grow business online then this course is the right fit for you. Does not matter you are a student or individual, business owner or someone else digital marketing is the thing which is must to know if you want to grow online.
#Digitalmarketing #20minutesCourse #MasterClass
Follow me on social media :
Join the Online Digital Marketing Course:
Apply Discount code MJSVIP and Get Discount of INR. 5000/-
Best Hosting Service for Launching Website
This Digital Marketing tutorial video will help you learn why Digital Marketing is important, what is Digital Marketing, what are the different types of Digital Marketing and customer lifecycle in Digital Marketing. Digital marketing is the act of promoting products or services with the help of digital devices or technology. In digital marketing, marketers can promote their campaigns on search engines, social media platforms, emails, mobile apps, etc. Now let’s get started and learn digital marketing in details on how can someone use these channels to promote their products.
Below are the topics we will be discussing in the video:
1. Why is Digital Marketing important?
2. What is Digital Marketing?
3. Types of Digital Marketing
4. Customer lifecycle in Digital Marketing
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/what-is-digital-marketing-introduction-to-digital-marketing-digital-marketing-simplilearn/Simplilearn/what-is-digital-marketing-introduction-to-digital-marketing-digital-marketing-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JhjINPwfYQ&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULYYgj13YHUWmRePqiu8Ddy
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=What-Is-Digital-Marketing-ZVuHLPl69mM&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
In this video, we will discuss What is digital marketing? Digital Marketing/Online Marketing Introduction.
What is the Difference between Digital Marketing and Traditional Marketing? And Why Digital Marketing?
#DigitalMarketing #OnlineMarketing #DigitalMarketingIntroduction
1. What is digital marketing
2. What is digital marketing in Hindi
3. What is digital marketing and how does it work
4. What is digital marketing for beginners
5. What is digital marketing course
6. Digital Marketing tutorial
7. Digital Marketing career
8. Why Digital Marketing
9. Difference between Digital Marketing and Traditional Marketing