In this video, David and Dana share 9 Characteristics to Look for in an Internet Marketing Coach. To chat and discover whether our coaching is right for you, schedule a FREE 15 minute Discover Call at http://Calendly.com/David-dnd/Discovery-Call.
To begin, Dana asks David …
• What is a reason our viewers might be wanting a coach?
• What if they are working a full-time job and want to stop that madness?
• What about folks who have been in network marketing for a while, what struggles might they face that a coach could solve?
Frankly, we wouldn’t be where we are today without several amazing coaches who cheered us on and shared their wisdom. From our experience, we have come up with a list of 9 characteristics you should look for in a coach.
Remember, most of the successful marketers online have one thing in common – they have a coach. They invested in themselves and developing their skills.
1. A good internet marketing coach is self-aware.
A good coach only offers advice in areas where they have expertise or knowledge. For other matters, they point to resources or to persons with more expertise in that area.
2. A good internet marketing coach prepares for each session with questions, information, ideas, and suggestions.
Ideally your coach will be well-prepared for each session, ask probing questions, and offer training and assignments that guide you toward your desired goal.
3. A good internet marketing coach will hold you accountable.
It is so important to set expectations and provide accountability. So, expect your coach to hold you accountable. It doesn’t serve them, or YOU, if you don’t follow through.
4. A good internet marketing coach treats clients with respect, trusting them to follow through with all assignments.
While a successful internet marketing coaching program may require some “tough love,” but always within a respectful, caring relationship.
5. A good internet marketing coach becomes acutely aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the client.
It serves you well when your internet marketing coaching program really fits for you and your strengths.
6. A good internet marketing coach listens and allows adequate time for discussion.
Listening is nearly a lost art. Listening to really understand your needs will help avoid misunderstandings and better serve your needs. It’s refreshing when the online marketing coach’s voice is not the primary one heard during a session.
7. A good internet marketing coach encourages and is optimistic.
There may be times when a client is struggling or discouraged. A good online marketing coach thinks strategically to find a constructive suggestion or solution, all the while being encouraging to that client.
8. A good internet marketing coach provides resources, training, and support necessary for the given assignment or expectation.
We have a wealth of information we have gained from trainings, reading books, and other sources to share. If you need something we don’t have, we will do everything we can to find and provide that resource.
9. A good internet marketing coach has a strong follow up system in place.
Whether it’s simply a to-do list, a Trello board, or a coaching portal you both can access, there should be some mechanism to encourage follow up and accountability.
We’ve been blessed to learn from exceptional mentors and coaches including Todd & Leah Getts, Brian Fanale, and Norbert Orlewicz, among others. Now, we aspire to be the best online marketing coaches we can be for our clients.
So, what are you needing help with in your business? Do you need …
• more leads, sales and signups?
• new skills, like learning how to optimize a blog post?
• to learn how start a blog?
• motivation and accountability?
• fresh eyes to help turn your hard work into profits?
In our article, we provide a “menu” of different skill areas we train on.
We currently have openings for 2-4 new coaching clients. If that might fit for you, the next steps are to fill out a brief survey and schedule a free 15-minute Discovery Call.
We are excited to roll out this new aspect of our business and are offering significant discounts to those who join us in this early stage. Are you ready to invest in yourself and rewrite your future?
Again, to chat and discover whether our coaching is right for you, schedule a FREE 15 minute Discover Call at http://Calendly.com/David-dnd/Discovery-Call.
We also offer a 10-day Online Marketing Bootcamp when you enroll in the 10 Day Trial of the Marketing System we use and heartily endorse. Click here to check it out: http://davidndana.bizbuildermastery.org/
Take a look at our Blog: https://www.DavidnDana.com
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/AskDavidnDana?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AskDavidnDana